MILLER DIESEL MACHINE 400AMPS
Our Miller big blue welding machine 400 amps diesel-driven is fitted with Caterpiller engines
Superior Arc Performance
- Four pre-set DIG settings (Stick).
- Hot Start™ (Stick).
- Lift-Arc™ TIG with Auto-Stop™ and Crater-out.
- MIG/FCAW arc performance.
Auto Remote Sense™
Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates confusion of a remote/panel switch.
Caterpillar Heavy Duty Low-Speed Industrial Engine
Designed to operate for 10,000 hours before the first basic overhaul.
Improves work site communication.
The Vault: Ultimate Control Board Reliability
Ultimate control board reliability. Solid-state control technology, housed in a sealed vault. The vault’s sealed connections are made through watertight plugs that make these components impenetrable to dust and moisture.
No elaborate procedure, just select process and weld!
Meter Maintenance Displays
- Fuel gauge.
- Hour meter function.
- Oil change interval.
- High coolant temperature and low oil pressure shut downs.
- Low fuel shutdown – engine shuts down before system runs out of fuel, making restarts easy.
- 2 X 15 Amp Sockets.
- 1 X 32 Amp Sockets.