3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ XE200 COMFORT WIND ENERGYPOSITIONING SAFETY HARNESS
- Cross Chest Buckle assembly for central front fall arrest attachment point – optimised position on body
- Revolving torso adjusters (patented) for quick and easy harness fit and adjustment
- Auto-locking quick connect buckles secure contact with webbing, reducing the need to readjust
- Integrated pSRL tunnel lets you quickly and easily connect and disconnect personal SRLs
- Suspension trauma relief straps with low-profile design included
- Automatic stand-up D-ring (lightweight aluminium) enables efficient dorsal connections
- Equipped with auto-resetting and re-positionable lanyard keepers for fast and easy parking of snap hooks and carabiners
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (RFID) integrated for simplified inventory, inspection, and record management
Designed for those who refuse to compromise, the 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ XE200 is made with high-quality components specially developed to enhance the safety, convenience, and performance of your team during work at heights. The XE200 comfort harness is built with durable 26kN polyester webbing, lightweight aluminium hardware, hybrid comfort padding with breathable mesh under-side with added air channels, and reflective 3M Scotchlite™ panels. Equipped with new technology in the dorsal D-ring area for efficient connections and a secure harness fit for your workers, the XE200 also features revolving torso adjustment alongside auto-locking quick-connect buckles to optimize the fit. The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ XE200 is compatible with a range of 3M™ fall protection accessories for tools. All models are equipped with low-profile suspension trauma relief straps.
The 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ range of full-body harnesses is designed to help achieve optimal fit, function and efficiency while fulfilling the safety and performance requirements for the work you do every day. As you continue to raise expectations and reach new heights, the ExoFit™ has been elevated to help climb with you. ExoFit™ harnesses continue to evolve through engineering and worksite research, complemented by advances in new materials and technologies. We are expanding your choices and with our inovated range of harness, 3M™ DBI-SALA® has your back and can help your team reach greater heights. Elevate your safety harness to the next generation of 3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ XE50, XE100 and XE200 to keep your workforce comfortable in uncomfortable places.
Cross Chest Buckle assembly for central front fall arrest attachment point – optimised position on body
Revolving torso adjusters (patented) for quick and easy harness fit and adjustment
Auto-locking quick connect buckles secure contact with webbing, reducing the need to readjust